Thursday, November 27, 2008

State of The Blog

Bismillaah-hir-Rahmaan-nir-Raheem.
In the Name of Allah (God), the Most Compassionate, the Ever-Merciful.

In my last post I briefly touched upon the state of my blog but stopped short of committing to keeping it updated. The only thing I could promise myself and you, the readers, was that my blog would be one that is, at most, updated once a year. However, by the Grace of the Most Gracious, I have been able to find some time to update my blog before the year's end.

Al-Hamdulillaah (all thanks and praises are for Allah [God]), I recently completed my final exams and now finally have time to do other things. In shaa Allaah (if God wills), I plan on updating this blog more frequently for the next six weeks at least -the time I have off before my studies begin once again.

The spiraling events of turmoil around the world and my recently acquried free time are the impetus driving me to update my blog.

Stay tuned for more.

Until the next post,

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the greetings of peace be with you!

I appreciate your comments. Please remember that this is not the place to vent out any vulgar terms or statements of hatred or debasement toward any collective group or individual person. Only honest and polite constructive criticism of any group or individual may be acceptable.

Thank you for your cooperation in advance.