Sunday, July 20, 2008

To HIM, We All Must Return

Al-Hamdulillah [All thanks and praises are for Allah (God)]!

I didn't expect to get such a big amount of readership so early in the launching of this blog, but it just goes to show you how there is a greater Power who runs the intricacies of the universe.


To answer some of the questions that were raised in the comments to my last post:

You are right this blog does seem to be a "never updated" blog. I guess I can only manage to make it a "once-a-year" blog. Since, my last post was in July of last year, it is befitting that I have another post in July of this year.


I wanted to start off the next post in continuation of where I left off in the last post, but some things/events I experienced have urged me to start a new thread. In the big scheme of things, though, I am still keeping in my mind the overall motif that I plan to discuss through this blog.


Until the next post....

4 comments:

  1. Salaam,

    One thought. How about you take at least 5 minutes out for blogging-not necesarily POSTING! I managed to manage my time. Even ask Mama! Alhamdulillah, I'm on a roll (workwise and blog wise).

    Ismaeel

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! Ahmed, perhaps you should actually write something in your posts not just "I am updating my blog"
    And at least you dont have a fake picture like Ismaeel. Your writing is profound, would love to read more of the stuff you write. Are you writing any books? please do so. Writing deserves your help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In shaa Allaah, I am planning on writing some books. Just make dua'a for me. Yeah, you're right I should right more than just "I'm updating my blog" :) I have added a post about Mumbai and in shaa Allaah have a few more thought out.

    ReplyDelete

May the greetings of peace be with you!

I appreciate your comments. Please remember that this is not the place to vent out any vulgar terms or statements of hatred or debasement toward any collective group or individual person. Only honest and polite constructive criticism of any group or individual may be acceptable.

Thank you for your cooperation in advance.